1958: A separate outdoor clinic formed for government employees, a satellite clinic of Mayo Hospital.
1960: Clinic named as Wahdat Hospital. Subsequently renamed as Services Hospital.
1977: Services Hospital becomes the teaching hospital for the newly formed AllamaIqbal Medical College (AIMC).
1995: Teaching hospital for Postgraduate Medical Institute (PGMI).
1999: Declared as autonomous. A management board was set up to look after the affairs.
2002: Services Hospital declared as the teaching hospital for the newly formed Services Institute of Medical Sciences(SIMS)
© 2017 Metro Lahore. All rights reserved.